REVISED: MAY 25, 2018
2. Content. The Websites and their contents, including, without limitation, all text and images, are owned and/or licensed by RTF. Reproduction, distribution, republication or retransmission of the Websites material is prohibited unless the prior written permission of RTF has been obtained. Linking to the Websites is permitted for charitable and/or non-commercial purposes; however, RTF reserves the right to prohibit linking to the Websites for any reason in its sole discretion.
3. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of RTF or its partners, vendors or licensors used herein (including, but not limited to, the RTF name and the RTF logo) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of RTF or its partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Website, without RTF’s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or network computer environment is not allowed. RTF prohibits the use of the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance.
4. No Warranty. The content on the Websites has been prepared by RTF for general informational purposes only. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the information in the Websites is accurate, the information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. ALL WEBSITES INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS WHERE-IS” BASIS. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content on the Websites. RTF reserves the right to change Websites content as needed, with retroactive effect as designated, to correct any errors or other information that may have been posted.
6. Framing Websites. Running or displaying the Websites or any information or material displayed on the Websites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Websites must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Websites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or any activities conducted on the site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Websites.
8. Security of Communications/Information. While RTF makes reasonable efforts to secure communications over the Websites, which may vary depending on the content of the information transmitted, RTF does not provide secure transactions at all times. For example, scholarship application information submitted by the User is transmitted through SSL encrypted communication methods, while other transmissions like general User email questions are not. RTF also makes reasonable efforts to maintain security measures and tools to protect against the loss or theft of information collected through the Websites. However, no security measures can ensure complete privacy and confidentiality of information, and RTF cannot guarantee, and makes no warranty regarding, the security of any information transmitted or collected.
9. User Actions and User-Provided Information. Users agree that any information provided to RTF shall be accurate and complete. Users agree not to provide information to RTF that relates to any individuals (other than themselves) or entities without the permission of the individual or entity referenced. Users agree not to use the Websites in any manner that may be infringing, for a commercial/advertising purpose, threatening, false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or give rise to any criminal or civil liability. Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to User’s use of the Websites.
10. No Users Under 13. The Websites are intended for use by individuals who are 13 years old or older. The Websites are not directed at children, and any individuals who are under 13 years of age should not use the Websites.
11. User Feedback. RTF welcomes feedback about the Websites from Users. Users acknowledge and agree that any feedback, or any other information, provided shall become the sole property of RTF, and RTF may use such feedback or information in any manner in its sole discretion.
12. Unsubscribing. Users may receive RTF announcements via email or other methods based on prior interactions Users may have had with the Websites. To unsubscribe to such announcements, Users should follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the email sent, or contact [email protected]
13. User Assumption of Risk; Release and Indemnification. Users assume all risks related to use of the Websites. Each User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold RTF (including its affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and representatives) harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities or costs of any nature related in any manner to the use of the Websites by such User. RTF shall not be liable to Users or any other parties for any claims for damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive, based on any cause of action whatsoever relating to use of the Websites by any person or entity.
14. Users Who are Governmental Employees or Officials. RTF welcomes governmental employees and officials to peruse the RTF Websites. If you choose to contact RTF for further information, you acknowledge that you are contacting RTF on behalf of your governmental body/agency to request the input and expertise of RTF for technical assistance on a specific project.